- Integration of payment methods supported byAPI documents.
- Ensure that the BillPay payment methods have all been integrated properly.
- Ensure that the BillPay log-in details are correctly stored. (Please note that this picture is an example and your display may differ.)
The test orders should contain umlauts or other diacritics in the customer address and article name, at least 2 articles, a coupon and shipping costs. For the payment method invoice (B2B and/or B2C), please place 2 test orders. (If no discount and/or no shipping costs are included, the relevant fields will be removed and will not be able to be replaced).
- The value of the order must be less than €1000.
- Please do not use the word ‘test’ as either a name or surname.
- You can only have 3 open orders. Please use a different name or cancel an ‘old’ order when creating a 4th.
Please check all the links for the BillPay payment methods (highlighted with a red frame in the picture below) to ensure that they work correctly and that the BillPay payment methods are presented correctly.
- The payment deadline will be activated as soon as you have sent the request ‘invoiceCreated’.
- If you have not integrated the request ‘invoiceCreated’, it is also possible to activate the payment deadline via the BillPay back office. You can access the BillPay back office with your live log-in data once you have successfully completed the security test. Please let us know if you would like to activate orders via our BillPay back office.
- Our bank details should automatically be included on the order confirmation. Please send the order confirmation to email@example.com.
- When creating an invoice please remember that:
BillPay sometimes uses dynamic bank details
The shop’s bank details must be removed from the invoice.
- Please create a partial credit voucher for one item included in the order and then a full credit voucher for the entire order. Redeem both credit vouchers with the request ‘editcartcontent’ or ‘cancel’.
- If the requests ‘editcartcontent’ or ‘cancel’ have not been integrated, it is also possible to activate partial and full credit vouchers via the BillPay back office. You can access the BillPay back office with your live log-in data once you have successfully completed the security test. Please let us know if you would like to carry out a cancellation via our BillPay back office.
Repeat the security test (from step 3) for all contractual BillPay payment methods for all stipulated countries.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us when you have completed the test. Please also send us the link to your shop. We will check that the front-end integration of the Terms & Conditions, payment types and logos has been successfully carried out. If everything is correct we will send you our live-system details as soon as possible.